Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

No Way!!!!! Look what the Easter Bunny brought Chelsea!

3 baby ducks- Murphy, Frank and Dexter.


Easter Morning- I remember when they used to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning! Those days are over. Cassidy and Kaley both slept in till after 9. Still- the magic was there...




Alissa never would have woken up at all-
we finally went in and made her get up.
Notice her cell phone- does she really need to SLEEP with it??
Woo Hoo! She finally woke up!
Again- notice the cell phone. She's an addict.





My Babies! Mmmm!
Can't get enough of 'em!!!











3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun Easter! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And you really got ducks, wow what a nice mom you are! So dang good to see you at you Bunko, I sure do love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, her cute husband got them for her. I've given up trying to compete with him!

    ReplyDelete