Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

My favorite part of Christmas this year was Christmas Eve. I was really worried about the holidays as Chelsea and Nathan have their own families now and I felt like I was going to be forgotten. Of course, that didn't happen! They all came home for Christmas Eve, we had dinner and a gift exchange. This is one of the pics of us on Christmas Eve. We're all here minus one- I really miss Ryan M.













My husband and my kids are my greatest joys, along with (of course) my dogs! Moqui and Jaqui complete me! They are not spoiled at all and my husband never puts them before me(right!)
















Nathan and his gorgeous wife, Sheri. They're so cute together! A perfect match! Nathan's gift was a GUN from Chad. What were you thinking Chad? He could shoot his eye out!


Sheri was loved on by Alissa- she got yummy Scentsy!











Chad and Moqui are best friends! Chad's gift came from Cassidy. Woo hoo! A new lantern for camping!














Alissa, Kaley and Chelsea getting ready for the gift exchange. Chelsea received a gift of Scentsy from Kaley.














Ryan gets a movie from Sheri.




















Alissa opening a gift from Chelsea- pay attention to the wrapping paper! Lol! Who cares whats inside! The wrapping paper is good enough!



















Cassidy was so happy to get clothes from Ryan E.


















Kaley finally owns the book she has read 9 times! Thank you Nathan! She was sick this day, how sad.











Moqui finally gets to open his gift. He was so patient and waited till his turn! He is such a good boy!












This was probably the best Christmas for me ever!














4 comments:

  1. Looks like so dang much fun. We just love this time of year! Darling pics, maybe now I can get to know a little more of your family through blogging. LOVE that your doing it. NOw we need to get Julie, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a great christmas! I lvoe your family they are so sweet and such a loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I heard that you had a blog and I have finally found it!!! YAY! Now I can keep up on your cute family. See you at bunko....right!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY NATALIE!! What a nice gift to get! A blog! You're girls change so much in just a matter of months, CRAZY!!! Love all the Christmas pics! Hope to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete