Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Job

I went today for an interview for a job with Julie that I've been interested in. I pretty much knew that it was mine if I wanted it. Of course I wanted it! I would be working with my sister, who I hardly ever get to see. I'd be helping teen moms get a skill (nurse assisting) under their belts, how rewarding would that be? I'd be working hours while my kids are in school anyway. I'd still have my summers off... the list goes on. Sure enough, the interview went well enough that I came home with a new job that I'll be starting on Monday, and I'm having a heart attack now. I love my old job. I love working with preschoolers- I don't even like teenagers. I probably will suck at it and poor Julie will pretend like I don't. I won't get to babysit Bella anymore. She'll probably forget that we're best friends. I'll have to pretend like I'm a responsible adult (which, you know, teenagers can see right through that kind of ****!) The preschoolers didn't care- they just thought I was cool for wanting to be with them. I think I'm a little bit nuts and should probably seek help. Maybe some one should warn Julie.

3 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. Good luck with your new job! I am sure you will be great at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! You will be perfect with that! Can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how exciting! that would be so much fun i loved that class oh so much! tell julie if you guys need any help with random things let me know =)

    ReplyDelete