Monday, May 18, 2009

Alissa's Birthday Party

Luckily, the weather was perfect on the day we decided to celebrate Alissa's birthday- so we were able to take it outdoors. Here she is, wearing the gift that she anticipated most, from Chelsea and Chad. The funniest part is that Chelsea talked up this gift for MONTHS- Alissa was crawling out of her skin to find out what it could be- a beautiful hat from the D.I. LOL!



My awesome fam- just hanging out in the backyard- eating dinner.
Sheri and Nathan

Chad and Chelsea

Ryanand his girly, Ashley

Open wide, Cassidy!!


And then out came the marshmallow guns! I wasn't able to get many pictures as it was dangerous to go out there ( and I needed to clean up the kitchen while they were all occupied)



Look at Kaley hiding behind her make shift shield. It was serious business!



Timmy, Lori and Dave



The lighting of the candles- must've taken a great deal of concentration!



I love her laugh! It makes me rediculously happy!



Uncle Dave wanted A LOT of cake!



Nana and Vaughn



Nathan and Julie


The Goonies!


Vel, Julie and Madyson


No comments:

Post a Comment