Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The End of Life in the CNA Classroom

Tomorrow will be my last day working as Julie's Aide in the CNA classroom. I'm really sad about it- I was just getting it all figured out! But, we got a new principle who is worried about technicalities- we are related. :( Hey- wow! I just realized we are only halfway related- maybe I should bring that up! Kidding aside, they are going to keep me, but I have to work in the Dental Assisting Class. What a bummer! At least we'll still get to have lunch together- and I won't have to try for the impossible (to be as awesome as Lucy- the most incredibly on top of things person you'll ever meet that gets to continue to be Julie's Aide.) I'll really miss the kids- I hope that the Dental Assisting kids are as awesome- can't imagine it though.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.....that sucks Nat. I'm so sorry, seriously there always has to be ONE person to ruin all the fun huh? Let us know how you like the dental stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they wont be cna is the best!! i loved the OLD principal when i was there =)

    ReplyDelete