Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm going to be a grandma!

Nathan and Sheri are expecting a little one. :) They are about 5 weeks along, so we have quite the wait ahead of us. I'm so excited for them and for myself! They are going to be great parents! Is it selfish for me to hope for a little girl?? I just want to go buy pink stuff! A boy would be fun, too, though. Spending a few hours with Karston the other day made me not so worried about a boy. The thing is- all of my babies have been girls! I had to steal my sons, so I missed out on the baby part. Whatever- I just am so excited, healthy baby- that's what I'm hoping for! I'm especially thrilled that this makes so many ladies Great-Aunts! Ha ha!!! That sounds even older the Grandma!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!
    Babies are the awesomest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat, you seriously are going to be the best little GRANDMA EVER!!! I know you've been wanting that. Congrats! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Grandma!
    Hmmmmm ..... does that make me a Great-grandpa?

    ReplyDelete